Seamless Communication With Your Supporting Agencies
As Tribal Courts step away from their core Criminal Justice Support teams, communication gets mired in confusion as well as delay.
Tribal Connect’s court modules, in combination with case management modules, can remedy much of this dysfunction by creating efficient, mediated real-time information services.
- Simple and easy to navigate graphical user interface which allows users access to any piece of data in 3 clicks or less.
- Easy access to individual’s demographic information. It’s three clicks to any piece of information that you are looking for. Also, if you change information (a phone number for example) in any module, it changes in every associated module.
- Easy to access case notes and reviews, incident reports, timeline tracking, and more
- Ability to organize individuals by case manager, counselor, officer or any other staff. Individuals can be organized by other groups as well (Tier level, past due accounts, frequency seen etc.)
- Extensive individual search toolsthat allow you to quickly find the active, inactive, or archived individuals or cases.
- Built in operational formslike releases of information, travel permits or any special form that may be useful in day to day operations. Best of all, they are already partially prefilled so you just need to add the specific information, print, sign and go. /
- Ability to uploadfiles, documents, and photos into the electronic file.
Child Welfare (In Development)
Of cardinal importance for each and every Tribal Court is the preservation, safety and spiritual well-being of the children. As child welfare staff struggles to restore the balance not only for the child but for the nuclear and extended family, the web of relationship and disparate factors may become overwhelming.
Tribal Connect’s child welfare module provides structure; an organizational pipeline not only to record progress and challenges but a framework for planning into the future. Utilized with the companion modules, it can be a powerful instrument to deal with the entire family in a much more holistic manner while recording the necessary data to maintain validity.
Housing Management (In Development)
As your Tribal Court analyzes its place in providing individuals with the best possible environment to reach balanced wellness and reduce recidivism, housing and living conditions will play a significant role in any analysis of success.
This module provides all the mechanics to manage tribal housing, but with the added component of providing relevant data on individuals involved in the Court i.e. incident reports, residential violations and information about the demographics of their household.
Health Clinic/Diabetes Program (In Development)
Built as a simple electronic health record, this module provides local tribal health clinics or diabetes programs with a simple, easy to navigate patient management program. It assists the court account for confounding medical issues that may threaten success or increase recidivism.
Vocational Rehabilitation/Workforce Development (In Development)
The purpose of these programs are to help individuals obtain and maintain paid employment or seek educational opportunities. Employment is an indicator of success and a deterrent to recidivism. A workforce development program also needs the structure provided to the court to keep the participants on track.Tribal Connect not only manages the complex tasks inherent in managing participants in areas of training, education, employment, scheduling but also streamlines the relationship between the Tribal Court and your workforce department.
Head Start (In Development)
Early education staff can provide valuable insights for a Tribal Court especially in the cases of child welfare or dealing with an entire family to assess balance or detect a decline in family function or with the individual child.
With this module, the early education program gets a fully functional case management system that meets all their operational needs and the court gets a valuable tool to maintain optimal functioning and effectiveness.